• Event Photography of the Year by the IPA Lucie Awards in 2015.
• Ranked in the 2014 WPJA Annual Top 10,
• Photographer of the quarter ISPWP Fall 2012,
• Junebug Best of the Best ‘Engagement’ 2014 and ‘Destination’ 2015.
Christophe spent several years around the world working as an art director in advertising (New York, Paris) and as a travel photographer (Honolulu, Australia). He naturally found his way into wedding photography when he moved back to his native France. His background in visual communication and his documentary approach encourages him to create creative yet authentic pictures.
Based in the Middle East, he remains today a frequent flyer while having a special interest in multicultural and destination weddings. He has taken his award-winning wedding photography to an international level and he has already covered many events in India, Dubai, Morocco, and East Africa.
Also freelancing for NGOs (Rota, Member of Qatar Foundation) and International Media (The New York Times, Al Jazeera, Le Monde…).
BLOG AND MAGAZINES
Town and Country (US), Times of India (India), Martha Stewart Weddings (US), Claudia Noivas (Brazil), Vestida de Noiva by Fernanda Floret (Brazil), Anhelo Magazine (Japan), Real Wedding Magazine (Ukraine), Wedding Nouveau Magazine (US), Daily News And Analysis DNA (India), For the Bride (US), The Indian Express (India), PDN Magazine – Topknots (US), Destination I Do Magazine (US), The NewIndian Express (India), Zank You (Blog), Smart Photography Magazine (India), Hifi Wedding (Scotland), Fleur d’Oranger (Ukraine)
• VSD Magazine // Mariage autour du Monde (fr)
• Le Monde // La Mariée était un scoop (fr)
• IPA Awards (Lucie Foundation) // Event Photography of the Year (en)
• PX3 Prix de la Photographie Paris 2014 // Portraiture Category Gold (en)
• Regardez Voir // France Inter Radio Show (fr)
• Our Age is 13 // Photojournalisme de Mariage (fr)
• Vrai Mariage